Tuesday 19 May 2009

Birthdays..

Sorry I haven't blogged much since... entah..

I've finally finished my EXAMS! wohoooo~ but I still have one more exam to sit for.. tapi ani exam DALF.. more or less macam exam IELTS.. tapi exam d skulah abis sudah.. alhamdullilah~ and i have no more classes to go to till early August.. No more Galvez, Mirodout and Duprey!

The DALF exam is on the 29th of May.. And I've bought tickets to go on my eurotrip with Aimi, Farah and Sasi on the 3rd of June.. We'll be travelling from Starsbourg (France) to Vienna (Austria) followed by Budapest (Hungary) and a day trip to Bratislava (Slovakia) and then off to Krakow (Poland) and later to Berlin (Germany) and our last stop, Paris (France) where we will go to DISNEYLAND!.. and maybe after Paris, I might join the Londoners to London to visit my brother, Halim..

Anyway~ sorry ah lambat.. but..
HAPPY BELATED TO MAMA AND BAPA!!!!


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MUMSY!
(15.04.2009)

Hoped you had a fun month last month.. Travelling here and there, i heard =p I recieved your postcards.. Thanks mumsy.. You are the best!


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO POPSY!
(05.07.2009)

How was your birthday retreat? and no more going to work ni =D Bah pa.. hope to see you and mama and maybe the whole family during abg alim's next graduation insyallah..



and aku mau taruskan buat birthday post to my eldest brother.. Binoh (Ramli)

HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY BINZ!!!
(23.05.2009)

Silver ni sudah.. hehe how's work and... golf?!? Bah save duit utk ke UK! It'd be nice if everyone is here end of this year.. I won't be coming home this summer.. So it'll be like another year till I come back home.. Datang ah!

THE JAAFAR'S FAMILY MAY CELEBRANTS
(with me, of course)
Me, Binoh and Bapa

Bah atu saja dulu for now.. nanti lah kalau aku boring brabis from *ahem* belajar *cough*, ada ku simpan gambar from the past month insyallah..

No comments: