Saturday 12 September 2009

Bismillah hirrahman nirrahim

Dear Rai,

You know you're strong. You're one of the most optimistic, friendly, loudest person I know, Rai. You're the only cool Makcik that I've ever known!

You know we're praying for you. We hope you'll wake up soon.

For those who are reading this, please sedakah kan a prayer for a friend of mine, Hajah Raihana Hazwani binti Haji Kassim, who's currently in a coma.

It came as a shock to me this happened. But you'll never know if ada hikmat sebalik nya.. Hari ani is the start of Lailatul Qaddar, malam yang lebih baik daripada sepuluh bulan.. I know, anything can happen.. All we can do now is pray and hope for the best. Mudahan doa-doa kami kana makbulkan.. Dan mudahan tah kami dipertemukan dengan Lailatul Qaddar, Amin, Amin ya rabbal 'alamin.

Get well soon and I hope our prayers will be heard and answered, insya Allah.


You know we love you,
XOXO
=D

No comments: