Saturday 20 December 2008

The day before i commence my holiday

Alan, Mas and Pam while waiting for the others to come
..
The strasbourg candle.. lawa ah
the 3D candle i bought from strasbourg..
c Alan sibuk buat kraja nya yang ia paksa antar that night.. haha sian..


c JAMBUL..
pakai timer


My guests di tangga
Pam, Mas, Shasha, Alan, Ayie, Hamzah di beranda.. just before they left..

C Piah and Ina stayed over at my place and ada movie marathon.. ada orang atu ngigau bah.. apakah mimpi nya.. iatah naaaaaah.. liat cerita antu lagi malam2.. hehe
btw
THANKS PAM
for taking care of Shasha while I'm gone..
THANKS PIAH
for cooking the mee kari..
and THANKS EVERYONE
for coming..

To all the Rue Picasso people, have a nice long holiday and I'll see you in over a month! Take care and jumpa lagi next semester!!

No comments: