Friday 19 September 2008

Schooooooooooool

My timetable is waaay better than what i had last year.. I only have 15 and a half hours of school a week compared to the 33 hours a week that I had for last year.. AND....

The earliest lesson is at 9.30am.. and it's only once a week.. Last year , my school starts at 8am everyday..

Here's my time table..


MON- 13:30-15:00 - ÉCRITURE (composition and comprehension)
15:00-16:30 - SÉMIOLOGIE (study of signs and interpretation)

TUE- 09:30-11:00 - ORALE
11:00-12:30 - LINGUISTIQUE GÉNÉRALE

WED- 10:30-12:00 - ÉCRITURE
13:30-15:00 - ORALE
16:30-18:30 - L'ORALITÉ

THU- 15:00-16:30 - ETUDE SOCIAL (social studies)
16:30-18:00 - JOURNAL EN LIGNE (online news)

FRI- 13:30-15:00 - LINGUISTIQUE GÉNÉRALE


at the canteen during lunch time with the japanese, Meg and Satomi..
Chill out with the Spaniards at the terrace outside the canteen
Julian, Ancerna, Fee and Mas..
at the canteen
at the bus stop with the Malaysians after school..

Most of my subjects are with the Malaysians.. Actually, ALL my courses are exactly like the Malaysians except for the JOURNAL EN LIGNE.. that's because the poor Malaysians have to do LITTERATURE (that's how the french spell literature.. with two Ts.. bukan nya aku inda pandai spelling *looks at Jimbo*..).. So basically, I see them everyday..

There's 15 Malaysians.. There are also students from Kuwait, Libya (2 orang), Turkey, Ivory Coast, Australia, Germany, Philippines, Myanmmar, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (2 orang), USA (2 orang) and Brazil.. Surprisingly, I dont have any Chinese classmates.. So basically there's 15 Malaysians and 18 other nationalities including me.. tapi kami semua inda in the same class lah.. we're divided in two groups and sometimes, we have a smaller group or a big group.. depends on the subject..

Apa lagi???

Oh I went to the Agency and they said they'll give me MY KEYS by the end of next weeeeeekk!!! I can't wait to move out!! SERIOUSLY!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =)

ohhh yeah.. I have an essay due on Monday.. I have to argue whether I am for or against CHILDREN having mobile phones.. and Children in this case, refers to children below 12 years old.. It's sooo weird having to write essays again.. The last essay I wrote was for my General Paper exam when I did my A levels TWO YEARS AGO.. I hate essays.. That's why I prefer doing science subjects cause we dont have to do essays.. Kalau inda, ngambil history ku sudah time form 6 ah.. Other than that, I think I have other assignments to do.. Like reading two pages of a document given to us. I haven't read it yet.. Maybe during the weekend kali. entah.. we'll see lah.. haha

No comments: